Anyone is welcome to enter as a writer or artist and sign-up any time!
We're very much about promoting writing more female-oriented fics/art so the more people signing up the better! Feel free to ask/cajole/blackmail your friends into participating!
- Choose your prompt(s) - you can choose more than one and choose one already selected. Note any exclusions in your prompt and please ensure you stick with them
- Crossovers: If you want to take the prompt into Stargate crossover land (ie SGA/SG1, SG1/SGU, etc) that's OK! But please don't crossover to any other non-Stargate shows.
- Ship/Slash/Femslash - we'd like all the fics/art to be GEN/FRIENDSHIP but we're not going to ban any fic if it has something shippy /slashy (although if it was specifically mentioned as gen required please try to keep it that way) but you will need to include in your warnings when submitting.
- Adult fic/art (explicit sex, PWP, etc) is allowed but you'll need to ensure you warn during submission. Character bashing of any female character is not allowed (and we'd prefer you didn't bash the male characters too).
- There is no word limit this year. If you want to write a drabble that would be great.
- Submission dates will be from June 21st - June 30th 2010. We'll take a poll in early May to see if this needs to be extended.
- Please get a beta for your fics! If anyone can't find one, PM me!
- Instructions on how to submit will be released nearer to the submission date.